Sax Dakota SDTS-1022 Straight Body Tenor Saxophone in Gray Onyx
This item is a showroom model and is open box. Full factory warranty attached.
The Dakota Saxophone lineup can trace its origins to the benches of a small European sax builder. Focusing on ergonomic key work, engineering innovation and aesthetic details, Sax Dakota produces instruments that meet the demands of today’s leading artists.
Improvements in key action and metal composition are just the start. Stainless steel key rods, specially designed neck tapers and a graduated bell flare that begins at the bottom bow and collar are some of the features that distinguish these horns from so many others.
The SDTS-1022 is a Straight body Tenor saxophone in Gray Onyx with Satin Silver Keys and Trim. Bell size 5.95”
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out this beautiful Sax Dakota SDTS-1022 Straight Body Tenor Saxophone today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Model: SDTS-1022
- All long hinge rods are stainless steel
- Black oxide tempered springs
- Exclusive “low profile” key cups
- Pisoni Pro thin Italian pads with metal resonators
- High F#/front F keys
- 77% copper content brass alloy
- Select Mother of Pearl Abalone key pearls
- Double handle tweed wood case with plush interior