The Ultimate Percussion Sampling Instrument.
The SPD-SX Sampling Pad puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive playability, three multi-effects engines, and much more. The perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the SPD-SX is equally at home on the live stage, in the recording studio, pre-production suite, or dance club.
The SPD-SX takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a new level. Whether you're firing off one-shot samples, looped phrases, or complete audio playback tracks, the SPD-SX is loaded with the latest technology and tools to get the job done with speed, precision, and convenience. Enjoy the most advanced triggering and sampling technology in a sleek, easy-to-use percussion instrument.
- Unique sampling-pad concept ” the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 2GB internal memory, enabling approximately 360 minutes of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- Large backlit LCD
If you have any questions about the Roland SPD-SX PRO, then give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Pads Built-in Pads: 9 (with LED Indicators)
- * Two external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect up to four Pads.
- Maximum Polyphony: 20 voices
- * Maximum polyphony becomes 16 voices according as an operating state.
- Number of Recordable: Wave Data 10,000
- * Including preload wave data.
- Sampling Time: (Total time for all wave data) Approx. 25 hours of stereo audio (50 hours of mono)
- * Since the internal memory included with the SPD-SX contains preloaded data, the available sampling time will be less than the time above.
- Data Format: 16-bit linear PCM (WAV/AIFF)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Kits: 100
- Kit Chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Effects: Master Effects (21 Types), Equalizer, Kit Effect 1 (20 Types), Kit Effect 2 (20 Types)
- Display: Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Connectors: PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- MASTER OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- AUDIO IN jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type) (with LINE-MIC GAIN control)
- TRIG IN jacks (1/2, 3/4) (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- FOOT SW jack (1/2) (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- DC IN jack
- COMPUTER connector
- USB MEMORY connector
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-AUDIO, USB Mass Storage Class, USB Flash Drive) Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- Accessories: CD-ROM (SPD-SX Wave Manager, USB driver, preload wave data)
- Owner's Manual
- AC Adaptor