Roland SPD-30BK OCTAPAD Digital Percussion Pad v2 in Black.
The new Version 2 system upgrade expands the SPD-30’s onboard kit and phrase libraries, and add powerful new features and functions. Roland’s original Octapad profoundly changed the landscape of electronic percussion. The size of a briefcase, the Octapad offered drummers and percussionists the equivalent of an entire electronic rig in one self-contained unit — a new level of convenience and expression. Today, decades later, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. The SPD-30 blends the world’s most essential sounds with the latest triggering technology in a road-tough package that’s ready for the most demanding performers.
*The White version is pictured in the rear photo.
If you have any questions about the Roland SPD-30BK OCTAPAD, then give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 761294502839
- Model: SPD30BK
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs, plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for connecting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation in low-light conditions
- Rugged, road-worthy design
- Pads: Built-in Pads: 8
- * Four external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect Pads.
- Instruments: 670
- Kits: 50
- Kit Chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument Parameters:
- Soft Attack
- Tone Color
- Pitch Sweep
- Effect Types:
- Ambience (7 Types), Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Phrase Loop
- Phrases: 50
- Parts: 3
- Tempo: 40 to 260
- Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note
- Recording Method: Real-time
- Maximum Note Storage: approx. 10,000 Notes
- 160 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD)
- Pad Status Illumination x 8 (LED)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- OUTPUT Jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4 inch phone type)
- MIX IN Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- EXTERNAL TRIGGER INPUT Jacks x 4
- HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type)
- MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB MEMORY Connector (for USB Memory)
- USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- Owner's Manual
- AC Adaptor (PSB-1U)
- Screws (M5 x 12 mm) x 4
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 21-5/16 inches
- Depth: 10-3/4 inches
- Height: 3-1/2 inches
- Weight: 8 lbs. 7 oz.