Roland KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal
The KT-10 features innovative new technology providing authentic feel and playability in a low-noise kick trigger pedal for V-Drums sound modules and other electronic percussion instruments.
If you have any questions about the Roland KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 761294505243
- Model: KT-10
- Description: Roland KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal
- All-in-one kick trigger pedal with low-noise operation
- Innovative reverse-action trigger mechanism provides authentic playing feel in a compact design
- Extremely quiet performance, great for not disturbing others when playing V-Drums at home
- Produces approximately 75 percent less noise in the playing room than a Roland KD-9 Kick Pad triggered with a standard beater (based on Roland test data)
- Small footprint and low-profile body, ideal for use in a hybrid acoustic/electronic drum or percussion kit
- Works with all Roland percussion products equipped with 1/4-inch trigger inputs, including the TM-2 Trigger Module, V-Drums sound modules, SPD-series percussion pads, and the HandSonic HPD-20
- Solid construction, smooth performance, and attractive appearance
- Adjustable spring and moveable weights allow for customization of playing response
- Mix in jack for easy expansion with a second KT-10
- Owner's manual
- Hexagonal wrench
- Connection cable
- Width: 6-9/16 inches
- Depth: 17-6/16 inches
- Height: 5-15/16 inches
- Weight: 6 lbs. 10 oz.