Here we have a new Rode NT-USB Studio Condenser USB microphone featuring a direct mix control between the mic input and source output and is compatible with an Apple iPad.
This is an excellent option for anyone needing a mobile solution for podcasting.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Rode NT-USB condenser microphone today.
- UPC: 698813003969
- Model: NT-USB
- High quality studio microphone with the convenience of USB connectivity
- Pop shield, Tripod desk stand, ring mount, storage pouch and 6m (20’) USB cable included
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Direct mix control between mic input and source output
- Compatible with Apple® iPad
- Compatible with the SMR shockmount & WS2 foam windshield
- Two year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16bit 48 kHz
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Microphone Power Source Voltage (DC): 5 V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 96 dB
- Max Sound Pressure: 110 dB
- Audio Input Details: Cardioid - 20 - 20000 Hz
- Connector Type: USB Headphones (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm)
- Cables Included: USB cable - 19.7 ft.
- IN THE BOX:
- NT-USB: Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone
- USB Cable (6m)
- Zip Case: Black zip case
- Pop Filter: Detachable pop filter
- Tripod Stand
- Ring Mount
- Stand mount