Highly protective and low profile.
Protec' IPAC cases were designed to meet the needs of professional musicians needing compact lightweight protection with a customizable fit. High quality and loaded with features, IPAC trombone cases accommodate most trombone makes and models.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock„¢ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Soft padded nylex lining stitched through the wood frame
- Adjustable tenon brace
- 3 modular lid blocks for a customized fit
- 2 modular body section blocks for a customized fit
- Modular bell flair block with secure strap
- Modular padded slide wall with secure strap
- Large storage zippered compartment
- Cleaning rod storage pocket built into padded slide wall
- Double padded mouthpiece pouch with zippered pocket and belt loops
- Instrument secure strap provides stability
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this and the rest of our selection of Protec gig bags and cases at Ken Stanton Music and save today.