Power meets efficiency.
Loaded with the processing power, studio-grade audio quality, and flexible routing options that made StudioLive mixers famous, the StudioLive 32SX is the perfect compact 32-channel digital mixing solution. Powered by the dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, the StudioLive 32SX digital mixer is equipped with 40 mixing channels, 26 mix buses, and 286 simultaneous processors—including 4 stereo reverberation systems, and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input and mix. The low profile of the StudioLive 32SX makes it an ideal solution for any mixing environment where desk real estate is at a premium. The split-fader workflow lets you manage 32 input channels in two fader layers, while still providing access to your mix outputs on eight additional faders. With 32 XMAX mic preamps and 16 balanced mix outputs, the StudioLive 32SX packs connectivity and power into an efficient use of space.
The scalable digital mixer.
The StudioLive 32SX digital mixer and the complete PreSonus StudioLive Series III ecosystem of AVB networking products allow you to create a system that is truly customized for your needs. Add EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers to give your musicians their own customizable 16-channel monitor mixes. Connect a StudioLive 32R to use as a remote stage box or monitor mixer.
Record music with or without a computer.
PreSonus Capture recording software is an intuitive multitrack recording application with a fully integrated Virtual Soundcheck mode that runs directly on your StudioLive 32SX digital mixer or on your Mac or Windows computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig. StudioLive mix scenes can be stored with your recordings to speed up virtual soundchecks. Best of all, Capture sessions open natively in Studio One with the entire StudioLive mix scene re-created in the Studio One console, complete with fader levels, Fat Channel settings, mutes, solos, and more. No other multitrack software makes recording as fast, simple and hassle-free so you can focus on mixing the show.
The best music recording software… included.
Studio One revolutionized music recording, making common mixing and production tasks as easy as drag-and-drop. Tight integration with StudioLive 32SX digital mixers allows you to control preamp levels and more right from the Studio One software console. Press the DAW button on your StudioLive 32SX, and your Studio One controls are right under your fingertips on your digital mixer. Studio One control can be toggled on and off, allowing you to quickly switch between your live mix and your production mix with the press of a button. Studio One Artist is included with the StudioLive 32SX, so you can start recording right out of the box.
Remote control your digital mixer from anywhere—on any device.
PreSonus StudioLive Series III digital mixers are tightly integrated with an entire suite of state-of-the-art software. Mix wirelessly using UC Surface touch-control software for macOS, Windows, iPad and Android. Control your monitor mixes with QMix-UC for iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices. Whether you’re adjusting monitor mixes on stage, moving around the room to dial in your mix, or using your mobile device as a second screen for your StudioLive 32SX digital mixer, remotely controlling your mix from anywhere just got easier.
Flexible mixing for studio and stage.
The StudioLive 32SX was designed to fit well in any application. Its 16 FlexMixes can be individually configured to function as an aux bus, a subgroup, or a matrix mix. Four designated effects buses provide a total of 24 mix buses plus an independent solo bus and the main mix. We also provided 24 DCAs so you can more easily and flexibly control groups of channels. Inputs and buses can be freely routed internally, out to your AVB network, and over the USB bus, allowing you to customize your StudioLive 32SX for your unique mixing style.
The best USB audio interface for mixing.
With 128 (64x64) channels of recording over USB, you can record every input channel and bus on your StudioLive 32SX for the ultimate recording rig. Each channel can independently access its analog input or its dedicated digital return from your computer. Ten included vintage EQ and classic compressor Fat Channel plug-in models can be used onboard your mixer as well as within Studio One. And when you’re ready for more signal processing options, PreSonus offers four Fat Channel plug-in collections with 15 additional models. Fat Channel plug-ins can be inserted on every input channel and output bus, giving you extensive, studio-style processing while mixing and recording.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new PreSonus StudioLive 32SX Series III digital mixer today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 673454008146
- Model: StudioLive 32SX
- Powered by the new dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 40 input-channel digital mixer with 25 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 32 local digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs
- 2 balanced stereo aux inputs
- 1 stereo tape input (RCA, USB, AVB or SD)
- 4 FLEX FX returns
- 1 Talkback
- 26 mix buses
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux, Subgroup, Matrix)
- 4 dedicated FLEX FX buses
- 4 dedicated subgroups
- Stereo Main bus
- 286 simultaneous processors
- Gate / Expander
- Compressor with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 4-band/6-band parametric EQ with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 31-band Graphic EQ
- 4 FLEX FX slots featuring legendary classic reverb emulations and delays
- State Space-Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- 24 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 128-channel (64x64) recording over USB
- Onboard multi-channel SD recorder (34x34) with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB Networking onboard (64x64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- User Profiles for managing multiple operators with custom permissions
- Per channel digital patching from any analog, AVB, USB, or SD Card source
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for ProTools
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians’ monitor mix under their fingers with QMix-UC (included) for iOS or Android
- Capture 3.0 multitrack software included
- Automated Virtual Soundcheck
- Store StudioLive mix scenes with your audio
- Advanced Studio One integration (Studio One Artist Included)
- XMAX mic preamp control from Studio One
- Control Fat Channel parameters from Studio One mixing console
- Computer system requirements:
- Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for UC Surface, QMix-UC, and Studio One®.
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Mac and Windows Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- 30 GB hard disk space
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
- iOS 10 or later
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation)
- Android™ 5.0 (Lollipop) or later
- Android smartphone (QMix-UC)
- Android tablet (8-inch) with 1024x768 resolution (UC Surface)
- Note: The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
- Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio signals.