PreSonus PM-2 Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphones Stereo Pair
DescriptionPreSonus PM-2 Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphones Stereo Pair
Sonically Matched for Precise Stereo Imaging
Ideal for stereo recordings of acoustic instruments, drum overheads, ensembles and more, the PreSonus PM-2 stereo microphone set provides the tools you need to create professional results. Each PreSonus PM-2 small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone is equipped with a ¾” gold-sputtered capsule housed in an ultra-light chassis, making it easier to perfectly position your microphones without fighting gravity. Sold as a sonically matched pair, the PM-2 comes equipped with a stereo bar for XY mic placement. PM-2 microphones can be used together or individually, making them an excellent addition for any home or professional recording environment.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the PreSonus PM-2 small-diaphragm stereo pair condenser mics for your studio today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 673454008900
- Model: PM-2
- Two (2) matched small-diaphragm condenser microphones
- Cardioid polar pattern
- The right choice for stereo recordings of acoustic instruments, drum overheads, ensembles and more
- Sold as a sonically matched pair
- ¾-inch (19 mm), gold-sputtered capsule
- Ultra light chassis for easy positioning
- Mic clips and stereo bar for XY mic placement included
- Capsule Type: 19mm, gold sputtered 6 micron Mylar, small-diaphragm condenser
- Preamp Type: Class A FET
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Equivalent Noise Level: 22 dB SPL A-wtd
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB
- Total Load Impedance: -1 kΩ