Here we have the new PreSonus FaderPort V2 USB DAW production controller for your studio rig.
Don’t kill that mouse—give it a companion.
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they’re far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort’s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, the FaderPort provides a 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorized fader for writing fades and automation in real-time and 24 buttons covering 40 different functions, all in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Quickly zoom in on audio files for editing. Control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
FaderPort’s support for the Mackie Control Universal and HUI protocols make it compatible with most popular DAW software, including Pro Tools. It offers customized Mackie Control Universal modes for Logic, Cubase, and Ableton Live. And when used with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One, the FaderPort is a revelation, letting you do things like:
Bypass all the plug-ins on any given track with the push of a button
With the Link Parameter function, the encoder can follow your mouse, providing instant hands-on control of any parameter—or lock the encoder to the current parameter
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new PreSonus FaderPort V2 USB DAW controller at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 673454006920
- Model: FADERPORT V2
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360° button encoder
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- USB 2.0 connectivity