Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 Ziricote Electric Guitar with Gig Bag
Paul Reed Smith CU4XXCBNA SE Custom 24 Ziricote Electric Guitar with Gig Bag
The PRS SE Custom 24 is the quintessential SE guitar, designed to faithfully reflect the PRS model that started it all. The SE Custom 24 Ziricote adds a distinctive new look while serving up classic PRS playability, reliability, and vibrant tone. This model keeps all of the foundation specifications as the SE Custom 24, including a maple top, mahogany back, Wide Thin maple neck, 24 frets, 25” scale length, the PRS patented molded tremolo, and dual 85/15 “S” pickups with a 3-way blade switch and push/pull tone control for coil tapping. Gig ready, studio sound, and sure to turn heads.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this new PRS SE Custom 24 Ziricote Exotic electric guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 825362606963
- Model: CU4XXCBNA
- Top Wood: Bound Beveled Maple Top with Ziricote Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push-Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
- Case: Gig bag included