The S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut delivers vintage appointments with the precision of PRS’s modern manufacturing techniques and trusted craftsmanship. Whether you are looking for authentic humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to its 58/15 “S” pickups and dual volume and push/pull tone controls.
The warm, familiar tone of the S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut is further supported by its construction specifications and design. Featuring a bound 22-fret Pattern Vintage neck and slightly thicker back for more sustain the S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut feels and sounds like a guitar you’ve been playing forever. It plays
in tune, stays in tune, and is intonated the entire length of the neck. A zinc two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners anchor this guitar and stay true to the promise of the McCarty family.
Designed to capture the heart of the McCarty family of instruments and stay true to the S2 Series spirit, the S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut recreates the essence of vintage.If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out this PRS S2 McCarty Singlecut today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 825362062134
- Model: S2MCSCMBS
- Color: Metallic Blue Satin
- Body Construction: Solid body
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Asymmetric Bevel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.594”
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Scarfed
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 7/8"
- Neck Of Fretboard At The Nut: 1 11/16"
- Neck Of Fretboard At The Body: 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood w/ Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature, Decal
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 58/15 "S"
- Controls: Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch on Upper Bout
- Bridge: PRS Two-Piece
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: PRS
- Truss Rod Cover: "McCarty 594"
- Strings: PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case: Gigbag Included