Paul Reed Smith S2 Custom 24 Electric Guitar in Whale Blue with Gig Bag
PRS S2 Custom 24 electric guitar in Whale Blue with a PRS deluxe gig bag.
The S2 Custom 24 takes the original PRS guitar, the Custom 24, and re-imagines it with stripped-down features and a new aesthetic. Retaining the classic maple top/mahogany back combination with our classic body shape and a asymmetrical beveled top, this guitar is resonant with a funky familiarity. Its versatility comes from its 85/15 “S” pickups, push / pull tone knob, and 3-way blade switch. Familiar for PRS players of old, and a fresh take for players of all types.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new PRS S2 Custom 24 in Whale Blue at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 825362916062
- Model: C4M4F2HIBT
- Series: S2 Custom 24
- Color: Whale Blue
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 21/32”
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Case: PRS Gig Bag included