Paul Reed Smith CE 24 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar in Gray with Blue Wrap Burst featuring 85/15 pickups and a bolt-on maple neck.
Classic CE Character with Semi-Hollow Style
Combining the snap and sustain of a bolt-on guitar with the airy resonance of a semi-hollow body, the CE 24 Semi-Hollow is a truly unique addition to the PRS Bolt-On lineup. The body pairs the traditional combination of a mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck features a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle switch, giving a total of six classic sounds from the PRS 85/15 pickups.
The original CE was introduced in 1988, offering players traditional PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of a bolt-on guitar.
If you have any questions about this Paul Reed Smith CE 24 Semi-Hollow in Gray with Blue Wrap Burst, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 825362024361
- Model: CE24SHCCGBB
- Series: CE 24 Semi-Hollow
- Body Construction: Semi-Hollow Body with Single F-Hole
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Violin
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Construction: Scarfed
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 53/64"
- Neck Of Fretboard At The Nut: 1 11/16"
- Neck Of Fretboard At The Body: 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature, Decal
- Treble Pickup: 85/15
- Bass Pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: PRS
- Truss Rod Cover: "CE"
- Strings: PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case: Gigbag included