Paoletti Stratospheric Loft HSS Electric Guitar in Firemist Violet
Weight: 8.4 lbs.
Stratospheric Loft HSS - 05/00 Firemist Violet
What makes a Paoletti guitar unique is the careful selection and use of aged chestnut woods, preserved and reclaimed from our 130+ year old wine barrels. The vibrations that a chestnut body generates is one of a kind in frequency, harmony, and offers tonal sustain across the full harmonic spectrum.
Up for your perusal here is a Paoletti Stratospheric Loft HSS - 05/00 in Firemist Violet, equipped with a Roasted Maple neck, Tremolo Bridge and Paoletti OEM hardware.
Paoletti Pickups are handmade and manufactured 100% in house. Wired to the guitars electronics with a 22 AWG tinned cloth wire. Each pickup is coated with a wax layer to maintain integrity and to protect from any external interference. And best of all, they're built to last!
On board of this model , Mr. Paoletti has chosen to feature 2 Paoletti 60's – 7.5K Alnico 5 and a Paoletti Rock II - 8.1K Alnico 5. CRL switch and CTS pots, ensure an accurate selection of your desired tone.
The Stratospheric Loft HSS guarantees satisfaction for every musician looking to own a real piece of our family's history and for that one of a kind guitar that really stands out from the crowd.
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out this Custom Paoletti Stratospheric Loft HSS today.
Available right now at Ken Stanton Music!
- BODY MATERIAL: Reclaimed Chestnut Wood
- BODY COLOR: 05/00 Firemist Violet
- NECK MATERIAL: Canadian Roasted Maple
- NECK SHAPE: Medium "C" Profile
- FRETBOARD MATERIAL: Canadian Roasted Maple`~ FRETS: Dunlop 6110
- FRETS NUMBER: 22
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"
- SCALE LENGTH: 648 mm
- NUT: Bone
- ELECTRONIC: Volume/Tone/Tone CTS Pots 250K / CRL 5Way Switch
- TUNNING MACHINES: Kluson Deluxe
- NECK PICKUP: Paoletti 60's – 7.5K Alnico 5
- MIDDLE PICKUP: Paoletti 60's – 7.5K Alnico 5
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Paoletti Rock II - 8.1K Alnico 5
- BRIDGE: Paoletti OEM Tremolo
- PICKGUARD: Paoletti Brass
- CASE: Hard Case included
- MISC: Certificate of Warranty & Authenticity