Paoletti 112 Loft HP90 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar in Heavy Purple with Case
What makes a Paoletti guitar unique is the careful selection and use of aged chestnut woods, preserved and reclaimed from our 130+ year old wine barrels. The vibrations that a chestnut body generates is one of a kind in frequency, harmony, and offers tonal sustain across the full harmonic spectrum.
Here is a Paoletti 112 Loft HP90 - 04/50 Heavy Purple equipped with Roasted Maple and Paoletti OEM hardware.
Paoletti Pickups are handmade and manufactured 100% in house. Wired to the guitars electronics with a 22 AWG tinned cloth wire. Each pickup is coated with a wax layer to maintain integrity and to protect from any external interference. And best of all, they're built to last!
On board of this model , Mr. Paoletti has chosen to feature a Paoletti P90 – 7.5K Alnico 5 and a Paoletti Rock II - 8.1K Alnico 5. CRL switch and CTS pots, ensure an accurate selection of your desired tone.
Quick-Access to your electronic by the separated control plate. Take a look at your circuit without removing strings anytime you need it.If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out this Custom Paoletti 112 Loft HP90 Jazzmaster today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: N/A
- Model Name: P112LFHP90PR
- BODY MATERIAL: Reclaimed Chestnut Wood
- BODY COLOR: 04/50 Heavy Purple
- NECK MATERIAL: Canadian Roasted Maple
- NECK SHAPE: Medium "C" Profile
- FRETBOARD MATERIAL: Canadian Roasted Maple
- FRETS: Dunlop 6110 - Nickel/silver alloy
- FRETS NUMBER: 22
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5” (648 mm)
- NUT: Bone
- ELECTRONIC: Volume/Tone CTS Pots 500K / 2Way HotSwitch
- TUNNING MACHINES: Kluson Deluxe
- NECK PICKUP: Paoletti P90 – 7.5K Alnico 5
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Paoletti Rock II – 8.1K Alnico 5
- BRIDGE: Paoletti OEM 6 Saddle Fixed
- PICKGUARD: Paoletti Brass / Easy controls access
- CASE: Original Hard Case by Paoletti
- MISC: Certificate of Warranty & Authenticity