On-Stage Hex-Base Studio Boom Microphone Stand
On-Stage Stands' Hex-Base Studio Boom Microphone Stand has become the new standard by which others will be judged. It features two straight boom shafts that can be attached for studio recording, or you can remove the front boom and use the back boom for project studio work.
Stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out this and many other great pieces of gear for your studio today.
- Includes removable casters
- Minimum Height: 40 inches
- Maximum Height: 82 inches
- Boom length: 82 inches, with 7-inch arm extension
- 22 lb. base provides a low center of gravity for added stability