On Stage ASMS4730 Isolation Shield for Vocal Recording
Turn your microphone stand setup into a recording environment! The ASMS4730 Isolation Shield is a lightweight and portable shield that mounts onto most standard microphone stands, creating a mini recording studio. Constructed from a vented aluminum surround panel, metal frame and 2” acoustic foam, the ASMS4730 blocks out unwanted background noise and improves the direct sound output when recording. Included mounting brackets attach the shield easily to most standard mic stands, and an included microphone mounting bar can position your mic as close as 2” from the screen, and as far as 7” away from the screen. Entire screen adjusts vertically up to 5-1/2”.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of On-Stage gear and accessories.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
Please note: Pictured Mic and Stand not included.
- UPC: 659814128150
- Model: ASMS4730
- Application: Acoustic Shield
- Dimensions: 18 1/2 x 12" x 2"
- Height Adj: 5.5" from level
- Depth Adj: 2" - 7" from screen
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Material: Vented aluminum with 2" acoustic foam
- Color: Black and Chrome
- Included mounting brackets attach Isolation Shield to most standard mic stands
- Additional shaft included to mount microphone"