Here we have a new Native Instruments Maschine Jam Production and Performance System featuring fast track building and sequencing capabilities, advanced drum, melody and chord programming workflow and includes MASCHINE and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out and save on a new Native Instruments MASCHINE JAM controller today.
- GTIN: 4042477238483
- Part #: 23848
- 64 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons
- 8 Touch Strips with real-time multi-color indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality)
- 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons
- 31 backlit click buttons
- 1 touch sensitive push encoder
- 1 Backlit Directional PAD
- 1 Footswitch Input
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration – an internet connection is required. Once installed, all products can be used offline.
- Product includes: MASCHINE JAM controller hardware, USB cable, mounting stand, $25.00 e-voucher good for the purchase of additional KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects or MASCHINE Expansions from the NI Online Shop.
- Mac OS X 10.11 or 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Additional Requirements
- USB 2.0 Port, 29 GB free disk space for complete installation
- An internet connection is required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed, all products can be used offline.