MXR M300 Reverb Guitar Pedal
MXR M300 reverb pedal for guitar and bass featuring six meticulously crafted reverbs using a simple three-knob setup and hi-fi analog dry path with 20 volts of headroom.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new MXR M300 reverb pedal at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 710137072312
- Model: M300
- Simple three-knob setup and a hi-fi analog dry path with a massive 20 volts of headroom thanks to Constant Headroom Technology™
- Six meticulously crafted reverbs in one pedal
- Dry path is 100% analog
- Relay true bypass and delay trails modes
- PLATE setting provides a shimmering smooth wash of space that's a go-to choice from the studio recording world
- SPRING sets a new standard for truly authentic sounding reverb without coiled metal-a perfect recreation of the classic amp-based effect, with the Tone control taking you from dark vintage amp spring, through classic jangle, to bright surfy splatter
- EPIC is a unique combination of multiple interwoven analog-tone delay lines and complex modulation-perfect for solos from that more shaded part of the lunar landscape
- MOD throws down a plate-flavored spaciousness with richly organic modulation in the feedback path
- ROOM style adds subtle body and projection to your guitar tone at shorter decay times while longer decay times yield rich organic space that doesn't wash out
- PAD closes out the line-up with a unique combination of sub-octave + octave-up with echoes + shimmer + synth/organ modulation + reverb