Here we have a new, pedalboard friendly MXR M238 ISO-Brick power supply featuring 10 full isolated outputs ranging from 9V to 18V including two variable 6V-15V outputs with special noise-reduction circuitry for quiet operation.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new MXR M238 ISO-Brick power supply for your pedalboard at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 710137086654
- Model: M238
- Iso-Brick Power Supply M238, Pedalboard-friendly size
- 10 fully-isolated outputs
- Quiet, noise-free operation
- A rugged, reliable, and compact pedalboard power supply
- Modernized for your digital effects pedals
- Great for vintage analog pedals to get the tone you're after LED indicators keep you aware of pedal status
- Includes a right-angled power cable for pedalboard friendly mounting flexibility
- Variable-voltage outputs let you change tone using voltage
- 10 Outputs: two 9V outputs at 100mA, two 9V outputs at 300mA, two 9V outputs at 450mA, two 18V outputs at 250mA and two variable outputs adjustable from 6V to 15V at 250mA
- The two variable outputs can be used to emulate voltage drained battery effect sought by many vintage tonechasers