MXR M169 Carbon Copy analog delay pedal featuring 600ms of delay time with optional modulation and a three-knob layout that controls Delay Mix and Regen.
In addition there are two internal trim pots that offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for more tonal options.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Dunlop MXR Carbon Copy delay pedal today.
- UPC: 710137039544
- Model: M169
- Rich, all-analog delay
- Up to 600 milliseconds of delay time
- Modulation controls emulate tape echo tones
- Bucket-brigade technology
- Three-knob layout that controls Delay, Mix, and Regen
- Two internal trim pots offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options