Ultimate riff power is yours.
Unleash the most devastating contemporary metal guitar tones ever heard with the compact yet mighty MXR FullBore distortion pedal. This powerful pedal turbocharges your guitar signal with lethal amounts of ultrahigh gain, ensuring you achieve the ultimate metal sound.
To complement the extreme gain levels, the built-in Noise Gate eliminates unwanted noise, while also enhancing the definition and tightness of your syncopated metal riffs.
Take control of your tone with precision using the pedal's extensive EQ controls, which include Bass, Mid, sweepable Mid-Freq, and Treble knobs. Sculpt your sound to demonic perfection with fiendish accuracy. Additionally, the Scoop switch delivers an instant boost in both high and low frequencies, shaking the room with thunderous resonance while maintaining exceptional clarity.
Trust in the expertise of MXR, the world leader in analog pedal technology, to provide you with the FullBore distortion pedal—a potent weapon for achieving the most crushing and ferocious metal guitar tones you've ever experienced.
- Super high-gain distortion
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid frequencies
- Tight, fast, switchable Noise Gate for syncopated metal riffage
- Internal Gate Trigger control lets you set the Noise Gate's sensitivity
- Scoop Switch boosts the highs and lows while the EQ stays active
- True Bypass with LED
- All-analog circuit path
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new MXR M116 Fullbore Metal Distortion Effects Pedal at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- Input Impedance: > 450kOhms
- Output Impedance: < 10kOhms
- Signal to Noise All Controls @ Mid Position: A' weighted (Vref = 1 Vrms)
- Gate Off: > 70dB
- Gate On: > 85dB
- Frequency Response
- Gate Open: 0dB from 20Hz to 20KHz
- Gate Closed: -20dB at 500Hz -25dB at 20KHz
- Tone Controls
- Low: ±9dB at 100Hz
- Mid: ±16dB at 200Hz to 5KHz
- High: ±12dB shelf at 1.5KHz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 18 mA