MXL CR21 Pair Pencil Condenser Instrument Mics
MXL CR21 Pair of Pencil Condenser Instrument Microphones ideally suited for recording acoustic guitars, pianos and drum overheads.
This pair of MXL CR21 microphones includes a microfiber cleaning cloth and a two MXL H-03 hard-mount mic stand adapters.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new MXL CR21 Pair today.
- UPC: 801813170528
- Model: CR21PAIR
- Transformerless preamp for low noise and distortion
- Small-diaphragm capsule that captures extra detail
- Fast transient response for extra accuracy
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient Mic
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 134 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/-4V)
- Size: 22mm x 135mm
- Weight: 130g
- Metal Finish: Matte black and black chrome