MXL CR21 Pair Pencil Condenser Instrument Mics
Here we have a new MXL CR21 Pair of Pencil Condenser Instrument Microphones ideally suited for recording acoustic guitars, pianos and drum overheads.
This pair of MXL CR21 microphones includes a microfiber cleaning cloth and a two MXL H-03 hard-mount mic stand adapters.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new MXL CR21 Pair today.
- UPC: 801813170528
- Model: CR21PAIR
- Transformerless preamp for low noise and distortion
- Small-diaphragm capsule that captures extra detail
- Fast transient response for extra accuracy
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient Mic
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 134 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/-4V)
- Size: 22mm x 135mm
- Weight: 130g
- Metal Finish: Matte black and black chrome