Here we have a new MXL 770 Small Diaphragm Studio Condenser Mic to amaze recording artists all over the world with its incredible price performance ratio and its ability to translate solid, clear low-end and upfront high-end.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new MXL 770 condenser microphone today.
- UPC: 801813086393
- Model: 770
- Multipurpose small-diaphragm microphone
- Warm sound with extra clarity at the top end
- FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
- Excellent for vocals, pianos and strings
- Great for recording hip-hop and hard rock
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Pre-Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 137 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 59mm x 158mm/2.32 in. x 6.22 in.
- Weight: 1 lb/453.59g
- Metal Finish: Black with black grill