Mogami Gold Studio 6 Microphone XLR Cable
Here we have a new Mogami Gold Studio 6 Microphone XLR cable wired with Neglex Studio Quad offering better clarity and freedom from noise and RF interference with gold-pin/black body XLR connectors.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Mogami Studio Gold microphone cable today.
- UPC: 801813077551
- Model: Gold Stage 6
- Conductor insulation is XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering
- Braided shielding makes Mogami Gold more durable
- For stage and broadcast, Mogami Gold Stage is extremely durable, a valuable feature on stage where cables tend to be abused
- Low capacitance design for extended high frequency performance in long lengths.
- Exclusive 105-strand conductors for extremely long life
- Fiber fillers for crush resistance
- 95% coverage braided shield for superb RFI rejection and rugged
- Lifetime warranty