Cast bronze cymbal set with handmade hi-hat, ride and two crashes in large sizes.
The MEINL Byzance Studio Select cymbal set is a collection of handmade Turkish cymbals suitable for virtually any musical situation. Equally at home on the stage or in the studio, this collection was curated to offer drummers maximum versatility in one visually stunning package. The 15" Dual hi-hats and free 18" Dual crash are among MEINL's most popular and recognizable Byzance models. They provide a unique combination of definition and trashiness that many drummers covet. Anchoring this set is the versatile 21" Byzance Polyphonic ride, which features a raw bell to provide dryness and contrast against the body’s rich wash. The ride is thin enough to serve as a third crash and responds well at all dynamic levels. The 20” Extra Thin Hammered crash, with its light weight and extensive hammering pattern, adds a cascading warmth and long sustain that complements the rest of the set perfectly. Byzance Studio Select offers a world-class set of professional cymbals with a single purchase.
- Cymbal set includes pair of 15" hi-hats, 21" ride, 20" crash and bonus 18" crash
- High-end Turkish cymbals hammered by hand with B20 bronze
- Byzance Dual hi-hats and crash mix raw dryness with shimmering brilliance
- 21" Polyphonic ride is thin and crashable, with raw bell to control overtones
- Light weight and deep hammering add warmth to 20” Extra Thin Hammered crash
- Geared toward professionals and advanced students
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out our selection of Meinl gear and accessories.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal weight: Thin