The Little Martin is big on tone, quality, and versatility and includes sustainable wood parts. New to the series, the LX1R features a solid Sitka spruce top for warmth and projection, paired with stylish rosewood pattern HPL. As the first model in its series with a pickguard, it also includes a laser-etched herringbone rosette and comes with a soft gig bag for easy transport so you can take your music anywhere. The Little Martin is ideal for travel but also makes a great student guitar.
If you have any questions about the Martin LX1RE Little Guitar, give us a call, chat, or come on in to our showroom to find out how you can save. Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- BODY SIZE - Modified 0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP - Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION - Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH - None
- BRACING PATTERN - X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH - 23''
- BRACE SHAPE - Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT - 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL - Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE - Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL - HPL
- NECK TAPER - Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL - HPL
- ELECTRONICS - Fishman Sonitone