While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back and sides. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts.
If you have any questions about the Martin LX1 Little Guitar, give us a call, chat, or come on in to our showroom to find out how you can save. Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- BODY SIZE - Modified 0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP - Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION - Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH - None
- BRACING PATTERN - X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH - 23''
- BRACE SHAPE - Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT - 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL - Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE - Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL - HPL
- NECK TAPER - Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL - HPL
- ELECTRONICS - No