Here we have a new Martin DX1RAE acoustic-electric guitar featuring a D-14 platform and a Dreadnought body design that produces a full sustaining sound.
The East Indian rosewood-grained laminate back and sides give it a rich look paired with a solid Sitka spruce top.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Martin
- UPC: 729789400800
- Model: DX1RAE
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Fingerboard Binding Material: N/A
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: N/A
- Back and Sides Color: N/A
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Color: N/A
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32