Here we have the new Marshall DSL40CR 40-watt, 112 combo tube guitar amplifier featuring a 12" Celestion G-12 v-type speaker, variable load speaker outputs from 16 ohms to 4 ohm, onboard reverb, a series effects send/return loop, 4 ECC83 preamp tubes, 2 EL34 power amp tubes and it includes a PEDL-90012 footswitch.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Marshall DSL40CR combo amp at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- GTIN: 5030463429716
- Model: M-DSL40CR-U
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 40w (with power reduction option to 20w)
- Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load)
- 1 x 1/4" jack emulated line out
- 1 x 1/4" instrument jack
- 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in MIDI in
- Classic gain channel (gain