Mapex T775A Drum Throne with Back Rest
The new Mapex T775 drum throne with back rest is a four-point support throne providing comfort and stability for every gig. The heavy-duty four-leg design keeps you completely stable and perfectly balanced while playing. The threaded steel spindle allows for precise height adjustment.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Mapex T775 drum throne at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 635464645643
- Model: T775
- 17 x 4” Thick Saddle-Style Cushioned Seat
- Soft Vinyl Covering and Adjustable Back Rest
- 18” to 25” Threaded Steel Spindle Height Adjustment with Memory Lock
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet
- The sloped leg openings of biomechanically shaped seat provide a free range of motion while the adjustable back rest provides needed support for the spine.
- player to set and forget their ideal snare height.
- Adding a 4th double-brace leg dramatically increases support and stability, allowing players to utilize the back rest without sacrificing balance.