1,400-watt loudspeaker with feedback elimination and Music Ducking mode.
Thump215 is here to get the party started with more power and gig-ready tools to make your next performance easier than ever. Packed with incredibly useful features, Thump215 makes gigs run smoother with feedback elimination and music ducking built right in. And with dual TRS / XLR inputs plus a stereo 1/8” aux input, you can plug in all of your gear without odd cables and adapters.
You’ve got music playing nice and loud but, it’s time for another announcement. Sure, you could mess with your levels every time, but who’s got time for that. Simply press the Music Ducking button, and channel 2 will automatically turn down whenever you speak into the mic on channel 1.
Ever get a little too up close and personal with the microphone only to hear a loud, ear-destroying squeal? That’s commonly known as feedback. And it’s an unfortunate issue that physics won’t change its mind on. But wait! Hit the Feedback Eliminator button and laugh in the face of those silly acoustic laws.
NO MIXER? NO PROBLEM
Connect any combination of audio sources, including guitar, microphone, keyboard, or DJ mixer. The built-in 2-channel mixer on the rear panel has two combo input jacks for easy plug-and-play plus an 1/8" stereo line in for connecting the audio output from a smartphone or media player.
- Built-Like-A-Tank to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Built-in Feedback Eliminator reduces squeals and out of control rumble
- Music Ducking mode automatically reduces the level of Ch.2 when Ch.1 receives signal
- Universal Power Supply (100–240VAC)
- Standard pole mount
- Monitor wedge provides optimal angle for use as a floor monitor
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out a new Mackie Thump215 speaker at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- Frequency response: 40Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Weight: 34.8 lb.
- Dimensions: 27" x 17.4" x 14"