DescriptionMackie ProFX16v3 16-Channel 4-Bus Professional Effects Mixer with USB
MIX / RECORD / CREATE AT THE NEXT LEVEL
Mackie ProFXv3 Series mixers are the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators. Everything you love about the series has been dialed up to 11. Best-in-class sound quality, versatility, and reliability that will have you hugging your mixer on a regular basis.
Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, 24 built-in FX, and more. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring. Both Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM recording software/plug-in packages are included.
PRO TOOLS | FIRST DAW
An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. And now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for MacOS® and Windows® operating systems.
In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, you get the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins.
304E EQ / 304C Compressor bundle, BBD Delay, Black Op Distortion, Black Shiny Wah, Black Spring Reverb, C1 Chorus, DC Distortion, Eleven Lite, Flanger, Graphic EQ, Gray Compressor, Green JRC Overdrive, In-Tune, Orange Phaser, Roto Speaker, Sci-Fi, Studio Reverb, Tape Echo, Tri Knob Fuzz, Vari-Fi, Vibe, Phaser, and White Boost
*Requires a new Pro Tools | First subscription at no cost
WAVEFORM OEM™ DAW
Waveform OEM is a multi-award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical ‘Lite’ versions, it does not impose any restrictions – you get unlimited track count, powerful features, compatibility with all popular plug-ins and efficient performance on MacOS®, Windows®, and Linux® operating systems.
DAW ESSENTIALS COLLECTION™
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilize the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plug-ins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems. Learn More
Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, Delay Studio, Stereo Delay, Tape Delay, Crossover, Limiter, Gate / Expander, Ducker, Flanger, Crusher, Chorus, Bus Compressor, Phaser, and Auto Filter
Legendary performance for stage, studio, and beyond – ProFXv3 Series Mixers.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new Mackie ProFX16 v3 16-channel mixer for your studio or live rig today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 663961057928
- Model: PROFX16 V3
- The Ultimate Affordable Mixer for Everyone
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
- 24-Bit / 192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- Renowned Onyx Mic Preamps
- Equipped with 11 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60db of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- High-Resolution GigFX™ Effects Engine
- With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-Bit / 192 kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
- Effortless Latency-Free Monitoring
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
- The Essential Mixing Tools You Need
- 3-band EQ on all channels with variable mid frequency control (Channel 15/16 features a standard 3-band EQ)
- Channels 9-14 feature mic inputs and stereo line inputs for maximum versatility
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 1/8” input on channel 15/16
- 3 Aux/Monitor outputs with dedicated per-channel send control
- Dual stereo Subgroup output busses with per-channel assignment
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Dedicated Control Room output with level control
- Insert jack on channels 1-8
- Pre-Fader solo on all channels
- Footswitch input for FX Mute
- Single-Knob Compression
- Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with the quick turn of a knob
- Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in live, recording, and even streaming applications
- Record and Produce Like a Pro
- ProTools® | First and Waveform™ OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 22 plugins like BBD Delay, Gray Compressor, and Eleven Lite
- The DAW Essentials™ Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Signature Rugged Design
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection