DescriptionMackie DRM12A Powered Array 12” Loudspeaker
Mackie DRM-12A Powered Line Array
The Mackie DRM-12A 2000W 12" Arrayable Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading power via an ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology for peak performance when you need it.
Advanced Impulse DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems. The DRM Control Dashboard features a high-contrast, full-color display for quick access to EQ, voicing modes and more.
A custom high-sensitivity 12" woofer and three 1" compression drivers housed in the texture coated 18mm plywood cabinet are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. The DRM-12A is perfect for clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and more.
DRM Professional Powered Loudspeakers
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers feature class-leading power, Advanced Impulse™ DSP for unmatched clarity, and the DRM Control Dashboard™ with full-color display for easy control.
RAISING THE BAR FOR GREAT SOUND
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers represent decades of innovation in acoustic, DSP, and amplifier design. Combining extensive tuning, premium components, and cutting-edge DSP – DRM Series Loudspeakers deliver the power, clarity, and ease of use you’ve been dreaming of in a system that won’t cost a fortune.
The DRM Series is perfect for mobile DJs, bands, clubs, houses of worship, production/install, and more. Available in multiple point source configurations, line array, plus companion powered subwoofer.
ADVANCED IMPULSE™ DSP MODULE
What does it do for me?
Mackie’s filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse™ DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it's done…
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces – on axis as well as off – and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
DRM CONTROL DASHBOARD™
When setup time is limited, changes need to happen on the fly, or you just want to get your system going without extra hassle, the last thing you need is the controls on your loudspeakers being difficult.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ starts with a big, bright, full-color display that is easy to read and offers unmatched visual feedback on levels, adjustments, and more. The default window keeps you informed on every critical setting at a glance. Big green level meters let you know clearly when you have signal and if it is clipping.
But how do I control it? One single knob, that's it. Spin to select what you want, push in, set it how you like it, done.
3-Band Parametric EQ
Venue Specific Voicing Modes
Array Modes (DRM12A Only)
Real-time amplifier temperature
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the Mackie DRM12A Arrayable Powered loudspeaker today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 663961056341
- Model: DRM12A
- High-efficiency 2000W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Parallel XLR Input and Output
- Advanced Impulse DSP module:
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range
- Cutting-edge FIR Filtering technology drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound
- DRM Control Dashboard:
- High-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- Preset array configuration settings make setup easy with modes for 1 cabinet, 2 cabinets, 3-4 cabinets with long throw option, and independent Sub option w/ variable crossover
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Premium components and cabinet design:
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing cool air to the internal amplifier
- Triple 1" Titanium diaphragm compression driver array is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum clarity and efficiency
- 12" High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications
- Versatile configuration options:
- Dual-angle pole mount
- Flyable with up to 4 DRM12A cabinets and 2 DRM18S subwoofers using the optional FB100 Fly Bar
- 7 x M10 flypoints
- Integrated flying hardware