Mackie DL16S 16 Channel Wireless Digital Live Sound Mixer
EXPERIENCE YOUR BEST MIX EVER
The Mackie DL32S and DL16S deliver proven mixing power with legendary Onyx+ mic preamps in an all-new Built-Like-A-Tank™, stage-friendly design made to withstand real-world abuse. Get mixing quickly with built-in Wi-Fi and the industry-leading, multi-platform Master Fader™ app. Create stunning multi-track recordings and get playback for a virtual soundcheck via USB I/O. Loaded with channel/output DSP plus 4 FX processors, DL32S and DL16S give you the mixing power you need for your best mix ever.
What sets the DL Series apart?
Control - The Master Fader Control app is where everything happens. The Mackie Master Fader™ app provides complete wireless control over your Mackie AXIS Digital Mixing System, DL32R, DL1608 or DL806. Proven at more than 5 million live mixes worldwide, the incredibly intuitive Master Fader control app is packed with powerful processing and a rich set of mixing tools for any professional application.
Built-In WIFI - Talk about a time saver... The DL16S and 32S have their own built-in network so you can control your device via Wi-Fi. Cat5E/Cat6 capabilities as well.
Powerful Processing - With the DL16S and 32S, you get powerful processing that replaces racks and racks of outboard gear, takes up WAY less space and is incredibly affordable.
If you have any questions about the Mackie DL16S 16 Channel Wireless Digital Live Sound Mixer, then give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- 16-CHANNEL WIRELESS DIGITAL MIXER
- 16 Onyx+™ recallable mic preamps
- 8 fully-assignable XLR outputs plus headphone output
- Industry-leading Master Fader control app
- 16x16 USB recording
- Ditch the snake – Place it anywhere on stage or in a rack
- WIRELESS MIXING
- Complete control via iOS, Android, Mac*, or PC*
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Supports up to 20 separate devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- POWERFUL PROCESSING AND SIGNAL PROCESSING
- 16 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
- 16 stereo-linkable input channels
- 13 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
- 6 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 6 stereo-linkable subgroups
- Main L/R bus
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 4 stereo FX processors featuring great built-in FX like reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, and many more with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Assignable oscillator including pink/white noise and sine waves
- Modern and Vintage options for comp/gate and EQ
- MULTI-TRACK RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- 16x16 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play intermission music, backing tracks and more directly into a dedicated stereo return channel
- Perform a virtual sound check
- Amazing low-cost, high channel count studio recording solution
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
- MASTER FADER CONTROL APP
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access Limiting allows flexible customization of the user interface and prevents unwanted adjustments from other users
- Quickly access channel processing, signal routing, and a massive suite of great sounding effects with presets to get you started
- Export presets, shows and complete system backups via Dropbox, email and more
- Complete offline operation
- Easy and frequent updates
- Available on iOS, Android, macOS*, and Windows*