Line 6 Relay G10S plug-and-play wireless guitar system.
From Line 6:
Plug-and-Play Guitar Wireless Systems
The Relay G10S stompbox and G10 home wireless systems enable you to move freely—untethered to your amplifier. They both come bundled with the G10T transmitter, which is also compatible with the majority of Spider V amplifiers.
A Stompbox Plug-and-Play Guitar Wireless System
The Relay® G10S is a compact instrument wireless system that frees guitarists and bassists to move around the stage untethered. A member of the Relay Wireless family of products that are renowned for their reliability, the Relay G10S wireless system features a rugged metal stompbox receiver that easily integrates into a pedalboard, as well as simple plug-and-play operation. Thanks to its intelligent setup features, the unit immediately locates and locks onto the strongest available wireless frequency as soon as the transmitter is docked in the receiver.
The Relay G10S provides pristine 24-bit audio quality, free from dropouts and interference, and has an impressive 130' line-of-site range. RF and battery status indicators are large and always visible, and you get both a 1/4" main output to feed your amp or pedalboard and an XLR DI output for connecting the Relay G10S system directly to a P.A. The system also includes the compact G10T transmitter, which plugs into your instrument's input and features a rechargeable battery that provides 8 hours of playing time on a single charge.
If you have any questions about the Line 6 G10S wireless guitar system, then give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 614252307284
- Model: RELAYG10S
- Transmission Range: Up to 130 feet line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (internal rechargeable battery)
- Frequency Scanning: Yes
- Support For Multiple Transmitters: No
- Support for Multiple Instruments: Auto/ Manual Channel Switch
- Transmitter Connectors: 1/4-inch Male unbalanced input plug
- Receiver Connections: 1/4-inch output, Balanced XLR DI output
- Power: 9V DC Barrel 500mA 5V DC 1A MicroUSB
- Transmitter Sleep Mode: Automatic, activated after 4 minutes without any audio input extends standby time up to 200hrs
- Controls: "Channel 1-11 select, Automatic Channel Scan and Select, Cable tone"
- System Latency: <2.9ms (RF2 mode)
- Antennas: Internal Antennas
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >112dB
- RF Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Operating modes: RF2
- Compatible Channels: Up to 11 (manual), Up to 14 (automatic)
- Transmitter LED Display: Power, Status
- Receiver. LED Displays: Connection Status, Transmitter Battery Life
- Power Supply: DC-1g power supply (9VDC)