Classic effects from the DL4 Delay Modeler, plus a host of new features in a more compact design.
Introducing the Line 6 DL4 MkII guitar effects pedal, a powerhouse that combines the beloved sounds and features of the original DL4 Delay Modeler with an array of updated effects. With 15 new MkII delays carefully curated from the Line 6 HX family of amp and effects processors, this pedal expands your sonic palette like never before. The enhanced looping capabilities include the 4-Switch and 1-Switch loopers, which offer an impressive 240 seconds of record time (expandable to multiple hours with an optional microSD card.) Embracing versatility, the DL4 MkII also features an XLR microphone input, MIDI In and Out/Thru connectors, four rugged footswitches adorned with colored halo rings, three bypass options, and a dedicated jack for connecting an optional expression pedal or two external footswitches. Not only does the DL4 MkII deliver exceptional performance, but it also boasts a compact and lightweight design, catering to the needs of modern musicians seeking convenience without compromising on quality.
- 30 delays total: 15 new MkII delays drawn from the HX family of amp and effects processors, 14 original DL4 delays and Echo Platter, taken from the rackmount Echo Pro
- 2 Looper types: Mono/stereo and pre/post signal path options
- 4-Switch and 1-Switch loopers offering up to 240 seconds of record time
- Identical knob and footswitch layout as the original DL4
- XLR microphone input
- MIDI In and Out/Thru connectors
- Four heavy-duty footswitches with colored halo rings
- Three bypass options
- Jack for connecting an optional expression pedal or two footswitches
- Compact design
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out the Line 6 DL4 MkII Delay Guitar Effects Pedal at Ken Stanton Music and save today.