Solidly built auditorium-style body with active electronics.
The LA-100CESB acoustic-electric from Laurel Canyon is a modified auditorium-style body with sunburst finish. It has a universal familiarity and comfort level in anyone’s hands. It’s what a guitar feels like and it’s what a guitar should sound like. The LA-100CESB's spruce top and mahogany back and sides ensure great, resonant tone, and the die-cast tuners will keep you in tune all-gig-long. It’s solid build with dovetailed neck joint construction, multi-ply binding on the neck and body, and die-cast tuners to keep you in tune when it counts.
- Mahogany back and sides for a warm, rich tone
- Spruce top provides nice high-end snap and increased projection
- Dovetail neck joint construction for solid feel
- High-ratio die-cast tuners ensure tuning stability
- Includes AT3000 active preamp with 2-band EQ and volume controls and sunburst finish
- Multi-ply binding on neck and body offer outstanding aesthetics and protection
- Multi-ring rosette enhances the overall look
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out the Laurel Canyon LA-100CESB Acoustic-Electric Guitar at Ken Stanton Music and save today.