Designed for the wider neck and flat fingerboards of classical guitars. Lighter clamping action is ideal for classical strings. Made of strong, lightweight aluminum. The spring-tensioned Quick-Change mechanism clamps firmly to hold intonation, yet is quickly and easily released and repositioned without disturbing the tuning. You can operate it comfortably with one hand. Doesn't interfere with fingering and the pads won't mar or react with guitar finishes.
Chat with us online, call us, or visit us at one of our locations to find how you can shop and save today. Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- Spring-tensioned clamps maintain intonation
- Quick-Change clamps reposition and release without disturbing tuning
- Pads won't mare guitar or react with guitar finishes
- Designed for a wider neck and flat fingerboard of classical guitars