Here we have a new KRK ROKIT 7 G4 6.5" near-field active studio reference monitor with DSP-driven room tuning technology.
The new 6.5" KRK ROKIT RP7 G4 (Generation 4) bi-amp professional monitor takes music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor. Matching drivers made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies. A new scientifically designed speaker enclosure and front-firing port offer exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning. The new powerful, yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
It is ROKIT Science
Building on over 30 years of monitor innovation and countless developmental partnerships with successful award-winning music and sound productions, the new KRK ROKIT G4 line has been scientifically re-engineered from the ground up for the way modern artists work—in all genres and environments.
Matching Kevlar® Drivers
Matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies, minimizes listening-fatigue, and offers unprecedented clarity and sound reproduction.
KRK ROKIT G4 DSP-driven room tuning
DSP-driven Onboard EQ with Visual LCD
An incredibly versatile and sonically accurate monitor. DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor.
KRK ROKIT G4 Scientifically Designed Enclosure
Scientifically Designed Enclosure
High quality enclosure with a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new KRK ROKIT G4 professional studio monitor family today for your studio today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 816654007438
- Model: ROKIT 7 G4
- 6.5" Near-Field Studio Monitor
- Matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar®
- DSP-driven Room Tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ Settings
- 25 visual room-correction EQ combinations
- The only monitor in its class with an LCD to visualize the EQ settings Minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment
- KRK App: Acoustic Real-time Room Analyzer
- Real-time helpful spectral analysis to tune the monitors
- Compatible with Android and iPhone
- Aids with monitor placement, level matching subwoofer level and more
- Custom designed Class-D power amplifier
- Built in Brickwall Limiter
- Systematically designed low resonance enclosure
- Scientifically-tuned front firing port
- Newly designed front-firing port extends accurate and tight bass reproduction on the low-end frequencies and allows more flexibility with monitor placement
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis used to ensure laminar airflow for reduced port turbulence and optimized low frequency transient response
- High quality materials cohesively designed and engineered to work perfectly with the Kevlar® drivers
- High density open cell acoustic Iso-foam decouples the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity
- High density Iso-foam pad minimizes vibration transmission for improved clarity
- Frequency Response: 42Hz - 40 KHz
- Max SPL 110 dB
- Power Output: 145 Watts
- Input Impedance: 5.12KΩ Balanced
- Inputs: Balanced TRS/XLR Combo Jacks
- Height 13.35"
- Width 8.86"
- Depth 11.19"
- Weight 16.76 lbs.
- What’s in the box?
- (1) Monitor
- (1) Power-Cable