Kepma Elite D2-140A Dreadnought acoustic electric guitar with a solid Sitka spruce top, Acacia koa body and the Kepma AcoustiFex electronics system
The Kepma D2-140 Models feature the same as the D2-120 Models, but feature the highly sought after and gorgeous Acacia Koa back and side tonewood construction. The use of Koa adds a bit more bottom end "darkness" to the tone, but only so slightly. You'll be amazed at the purity, clarity and depth of sound as well as the stunning beauty of the rich deep-grained wood. But Acacia Koa is a special type of tonewood — it's the best of both worlds between offering the not only does it possess a stunning visual presentation, but the wood is remarkably responsive, lightweight and easy.
If you have any questions about this Kepma Elite D2-140A Dreadnought acoustic electric guitar, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 860000322515
- Model: D2-140A
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Scale Length: 647.25 mm / 25.48"
- Top: AA+ Solid North America Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides: Taiwan Koa
- Neck: Pressure-tested African mahogany
- Neck Reinforcement: Dual Carbon Fiber rods
- Neck Thickness: 21mm - 22mm (1st Fret-9th Fret)
- Neck Width: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Neck Finish: Smooth Satin
- Neck Binding: ABS
- Truss Rod: 440 mm Bidirectional adjustable steel
- Fretboard: African Ebony 400 mm radius / 457 mm x 57 mm
- Sound hole Rosette: New Zealand shell handcraft inlay
- Number of Frets: 20
- Saddle: Triple compensated GraphTech Tusq
- Nut: GraphTech Tusq 43mm x 6mm
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl white rose shell inlay
- Binding: Rosewood and Maple
- Finish: High gloss
- Bridge pins: Ebony and brass
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Strings: Elixir Acoustic Phosphor Bronze with NANOWEB® Coating (.012-.053)
- Tuning Machines: Kepma sealed die-cast gold 18:1
- Electronics: D2-140A — Kepma AcoustiFex System
- Case: Kepma Deluxe ABS case