The Kepma D2-131A dreadnought acoustic electric guitar features an A+ solid North American Sitka spruce top, African mahogany body, a pressure-tested African mahogany neck with an Indonesian rosewood fretboard and comes with a deluxe gig bag.
The Kepma D2-131A is loaded with the Kepma AcoustiFex electronics system stacked with onboard effects, a condenser microphone and a piezo pickup system delivering amazing acoustic tone and reverb, delay and chorus right from the upper bout.
The Kepma Elite "D" Series of guitars are traditional dreadnought shaped guitars featuring the world's best tonewoods sustainably sourced.
Kepma Elite D series give you traditional acoustic feel, but player-centric features like a smaller neck profile for extended playing comfort and perfectly tuned tops for even, balanced frequency response.
The D2-131 Models are the guitars for every performer and songwriter. Featuring the same precision Kepma construction features, they're a "no compromise" and amazingly playable series that offer high-end player centric features and acoustic tone you never dreamed possible.
If you have any questions about Kepma gear and accessories, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 862676000490
- Model: D2-131A
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Scale Length: 647.25 mm / 25.48"
- Top: A+ Solid North America Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides: African Mahogany
- Neck: Pressure-tested African Mahogany
- Neck Reinforcement: Dual Carbon Fiber rods
- Neck Thickness: 21mm - 22mm (1st Fret-9th Fret)
- Neck Width: 43mm / 1.7"
- Neck Finish: Smooth Satin
- Neck Binding: ABS
- Truss Rod: 440 mm Bidirectional adjustable steel
- Fretboard: Indonesian Rosewood 400 mm radius / 457mm x 57 mm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Saddle: Kepma custom triple compensated bone
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Nut: Kepma custom bone 43mm x 6mm Fretboard Inlay: Acrylic
- Binding: Black and white ABS
- Finish: High gloss
- Bridge pins: ABS
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Stock Strings: Elixir Acoustic Phosphor Bronze with NANOWEB® Coating (.012-.053)
- Tuning Machines: Kepma sealed die-cast chrome 18:1
- Electronics: Kepma AcoustiFex system - Onboard effects, condenser microphone and piezo pickup system
- Case: Deluxe nylon padded bag