Kepma Elite D2-120 Dreadnought acoustic guitar featuring a AAA Solid North American Sitka spruce top and comes with a case.
Once you put a Kepma D2-120 in your hands, you won't want to put it down. The D2-120 Models are the backbone of the Kepma Guitars Elite series. Every guitar is precision manufactured to tolerances within 1/1000"... Every guitar's neck is Plek™ finished to perfection, hand inspected and then vibration "aged" for over 300 hours to ensure that it sounds and plays the best.
Sporting 150-year old North American AAA Sitka Spruce tops that have been custom tapered and individually hand "tap tuned" to provide the perfect frequency response and tonal balance, coupled with a precision-formed Indian Rosewood back and sides that adds in that sparkle top end and clarity sought after by the world's most demanding players. The D2-120 gives you a very balanced rich warmth, sparkle and punch with an insane amount of projection and dynamic loudness that responds to your attack. Whether playing emotive soft passages or full on acoustic aggressive mayhem, the Kepma D2-120 delivers.
Watch the "how they're made" video to see just what goes into making a Kepma Elite Guitar. You'll be blown away with the quality and precision.
If you have any questions about this Kepma D2-120 Dreadnought acoustic guitar, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 862676000469
- Model: D2-120
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Scale Length: 647.25 mm / 25.48"
- Top: AA+ Solid North America Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Pressure-tested African mahogany
- Neck Reinforcement: Dual Carbon Fiber rods
- Neck Thickness: 21mm - 22mm (1st Fret-9th Fret)
- Neck Width: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Neck Finish: Smooth Satin
- Neck Binding: ABS
- Truss Rod: 440 mm Bidirectional adjustable steel
- Fretboard: African Ebony 400 mm radius / 457 mm x 57 mm
- Sound hole Rosette: New Zealand shell handcraft inlay Number of Frets: 20
- Saddle: Triple compensated GraphTech Tusq
- Nut: GraphTech Tusq 43mm x 6mm
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl white rose shell inlay
- Binding: Rosewood and Maple
- Finish: High gloss
- Bridge pins: Ebony and brass
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Strings: Elixir Acoustic Phosphor Bronze with NANOWEB® Coating (.012-.053)
- Tuning Machines: Kepma sealed die-cast gold 18:1
- Electronics: N/A
- Case: Kepma Deluxe ABS case