The HYDRA is a powerful pedal that combines high-fidelity Reverb and Tremolo effects to elevate your guitar, bass, or keyboard sound. As a companion to the acclaimed ECCOS, we aimed to create a pedal that would become an essential part of your tone.
Immerse your sound in Spring, Plate, or Room Reverb, and enhance it with tap-tempo-enabled Harmonic, Vibrato, or Sine Wave Tremolo at the touch of a button. With the HYDRA's smart Alt Controls, you can easily adjust the order of effects and tailor the character of the Tremolo or Reverb. You can even create captivating Infinite Hold Reverb Trails.
Effortlessly save up to three presets using our intuitive save feature. Activate Reverb Trails on the fly without the need for internal dip switches. The HYDRA is compatible with professional remote switching systems and offers TRS Expression Pedal and External Tap-Tempo inputs for enhanced control.
Designed to fit seamlessly into any musician's rig, regardless of genre, the HYDRA is a comprehensive end-of-pedalboard solution. Experience unparalleled processing power in a compact enclosure that sits perfectly on your pedalboard. With the new Keeley Electronics HYDRA, your sonic possibilities are limitless, taking your music to new depths.
- Stereo high-fidelity Reverb and Tremolo effect pedal
- Dreamy and accurate sounding Spring, Plate, and Room Reverbs
- Vintage-voiced Harmonic, Vibrato, and Sine Tremolo
- 3 Preset locations
- On board or Remote Tap-Tempo
- Smart Alt Controls for Shimmer, Spring Age, Room/Hall Size
- Infinite Hold for Reverb trails
- Expression pedal can be assigned to any knob
- Effect Order, Reverb or Tremolo first, switchable on the fly
- True-Bypass or Trails switchable on the fly
- 9 Volt DC, 146mA ultra low-current design
- Made in Edmond, USA
Give us a call, chat with us online, or visit us at one of our showrooms to find out how you can save today. Available at Ken Stanton Music.