Powered 5" Two-Way Studio Monitor
The next-generation JBL 305P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by our Ken Stanton Music locations to check out and save on a JBL 305p MKII Powered Studio Monitor today.
- LF Driver Size: 127 mm (5")
- HF Driver Size: 25 mm (1")
- HF Driver Type: Soft dome
- Crossover: 1725Hz 4th order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Power Configuration: Bi-amplified
- HF Driver Power Amp: 41 W Class D
- LF Driver Power Amp: 41 W Class D
- Frequency Response: 49Hz – 20kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 43Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)
- Low Frequency Extension: 43Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 94dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 108dB
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +6dBV / +20.3dBu (-10dBV / +4dBu)
- System Distortion Criteria: <10% THD at maximum output with full compressor / limiter engagement
- Electrical Distortion Criteria: 0.2% THD @ 1kHz / 2.83VRMS output; <1% THD @ 1kHz, full rated output
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
- Coverage Pattern: 120° x 90° (horizontal x vertical)
- HF Trim Control: -2dB, 0dB, +2dB
- Boundary EQ: LF Shelf @ 50Hz
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240VAC (±10%), 50 / 60Hz
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.