JAZZLAB saXholder Saxophone Harness
The JAZZLAB saXholder Saxophone Harness is a recently patented three-point support system able to transfer the entire weight of your saxophone to padded shoulder handles with relief support from the abdominal rest. This innovative harness is made of Kevlar and aircraft aluminum for long-lasting durability and is designed to easily put it on using one hand in seconds.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Jazzlabs Saxophone harness today.
- Jazzlab saXholder:
- – transfers the entire sax weight evenly to both shoulders, no stress on the neck
- – can be put on by one hand in seconds
- – saves space, smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
- – is very comfortable when sitting or standing, since it does not slip away
- – looks great, especially designed for both men and women performers
- – is a high-tech product that uses aircraft and space travel materials: made of Kevlar ® and aircraft aluminum.
- – can be set quickly and easily: swing both shoulder handles up, pull out the telescopic slide, rotate the abdominal rest, ready.
- – developed in Switzerland
- – made in the European Community
- – patents pending worldwide