Jackson X Series Kelly KEXQ, Laurel Fretboard, Transparent Green
DescriptionJackson X Series Kelly KEXQ, Laurel Fretboard, Transparent Green
Armed with a slab top, electrifying angular shape and lightning-fast neck, X Series Kelly™ models exude metal sophistication, while also delivering massive sound and reliable performance at an exceptional value.
The X Series Kelly KEXQ features lightweight and resonant poplar body-wings with a gorgeous quilt maple top. Its through-body maple neck has a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability that guards against climate and humidity changes. Built for blazing playing speeds and comfort, the 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of volcanic Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups give the KEXQ plenty of tonal girth with searing high end and crystal clear mids. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
A metal-worthy axe, the KEXQ is available in a gloss Cherry Burst finish with chrome hardware and white binding along the body, neck and Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
This metal-worthy axe is available in a new sophisticated Transparent Green finish with white binding and black hardware and features a Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
QUILT MAPLE TOP
A beautiful figured maple of distorted flatsawn wood grain patterns that create a one-of-a-kind water-like appearance.
JACKSON HIGH-OUTPUT HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
These Jackson high-output humbucking pickups are painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a Jackson X Series Kelly KEXQ guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978427680
- MODEL: 2919904587
- SERIES: X
- COLOR: Transparent Green
- NUMBER OF STRINGS: 6
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Kelly
- BODY MATERIAL: Poplar
- BODY BINDING: White
- BODY TOP: Quilt Maple
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Gloss
- NECK BINDING: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Laurel
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- NECK PLATE: None
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- HARDWARE FINISH: Black
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD: None
- PICKUP COVERS: Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- CONTROLS: Volume