A fine choice for metal! This is the Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH in Transparent Green.
This instrument has minor cosmetic damage. Please call or message for details!
Designed for fast, heavy and technically proficient playing.
Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.
The Pro SL2Q MAH's premium features include a mahogany body with quilt maple top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability and comfortability, as well as graphite-reinforcement rods that provide stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucking bridge and neck pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with three-way pickup toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Buy your Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH Electric Guitar in Transparent Green from Ken Stanton Music! Atlanta's family owned music dealer for over 70 years! Atlanta's headquarters for Jackson Guitars!
- UPC #: 885978387717
- Model Name: Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH
- Color: Transparent Green
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Distortion SH-6N
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Not included