A fine choice for metal! This is the Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2 Ash in Baked White. Designed for fast, heavy and technically proficient playing.
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky models provide the ultimate shred experience.
A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2 Ash features an ash body and a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with a sculpted shredder’s cut heel for easier access to the upper frets. A hand-rubbed satin finish on the back of the neck provides greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
A pair of direct mount brawny Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups—JB (bridge) and ’59 (neck)—power this axe, delivering powerful punch while retaining clarity with enhanced note definition, a critical component for modern metal. This instrument is also equipped with single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching to tweak and refine tone, and a recessed Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for improved tuning stability.
Boasting Jackson’s distinctive style, the Pro DK2 Ash is available in either a Baked White or Green Glow finish with matching pointed 6-in-line headstock and all-black hardware, including sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons.
Buy your Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2 Ash Electric Guitar in Baked White from Ken Stanton Music! Atlanta's family owned music dealer for over 70 years! Atlanta's headquarters for Jackson Guitars!
- UPC #: 885978538669
- Model Name: Pro Series Dinky DK2 Ash
- Color: Baked White
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Not included