Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash FR6, Ebony Fingerboard, Baked White
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash FR6 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
This modernized guitar also boasts unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash wood grain and distinctive Baked White finish, complete with a reverse 3x3 AT-1 matching headstock with white Jackson badge logo and black hardware.
The Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays. Luminlay side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
This versatile model also features a single volume control and a Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking bridge system for superior tuning stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Take your playing to the next level with the all-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash FR6.
Buy your Jackson Pro Series Dinky Dinky DK Modern Ash FR6 Electric Guitar in Baked White from Ken Stanton Music! Atlanta's family owned music dealer for over 70 years! Atlanta's headquarters for Jackson Guitars!
- UPC #: 885978428465
- Model Name: Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash FR6
- Color: Baked White
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2 in Pos 1 and 5)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Pos 2, 3 and 4)
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Not included